Tuesday, October 19, 2010

what i already know

What do i know about fishing? I know were I can go fishing to have a good change of catching a nice size fish. I know how to get a fish off the hook. Catfish are nocternal and feed at night. I have caught some big catfish at night, but also during the day so it just depends. The bait I use for catfish is worms, or 'cut bait'. Cut bait is just anykind of fish that you catch cut up. If you are fishing for catfish you dont want a little rod or thin rod. You want to have like a medium size rod. If you are fishing for bass, or brim you want a liftweight, or easy to handle rod. Catfish are also really good to eat, but them are hard to skin. The way I skin them is to nail them to a tree throgh the head.You have to have a pair of plours to pull the skin off. And that is really the only hard part about it.Fishing is not that hard to do,anybody can walk into wal-mart and buy a fishing pole. Its just like any other sport you just have to try

No comments:

Post a Comment